Friday 29 November 2013

Wobbly bits and Pineapple lumps

Skinny, slim, slender, fit, hot, beautiful. That is what society determines beauty to be..

In order to be pretty, you need to be a certain weight. Well sorry society, but I disagree. I believe if you are confident and happy, then who gives a flying f*ck if you ate an entire tub of ice cream last night.

People are so focused on the ‘perfect’ body, and it is downright unhealthy. Torturing yourself day in and day out, not eating one single carb, drinking a million litres of water, starving yourself, it is pointless! At the end of the day live your lives. You only have the one, and why not enjoy yourself.

Now don’t get me wrong, I love food, there is no denying it. I love pineapple lumps, and reeses pieces, and cookie dough… *drools*. HOWEVER. Moderation people! I allow myself treats and treat days, but I do balance it with good stuff.  I am not advocating a completely unhealthy lifestyle, because you will feel worse for wear. Your body needs vitamins, irons and all that jazz. I just wanted to let you know, that it is okay to be a bit wobbly. I am not a skinny person, and of course I have days where I wish I was a bit firmer. But my wobbly bits are what makes me, me! Embrace your wobbly bits, Love your cellulite, and indulge! People love you for who you are as a person, not for your thigh gap.

So enjoy your weekend, eat and be jolly, and if anyone says anything about it, eat them too.

P.S if you haven't tried Pineapple lumps you need to. Amazeballs. 




Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment