Friday 1 November 2013

Hello internet world!

Why hello there internet! 

First of all, apologies for being slack and not posting. It has been an insane few weeks. SO much has happened! I went to England for two weeks! Which is a whole blog post in itself, and when I came back it was straight into Uni and exams and so much craziness! I also had my best friend come home for her birthday week, I saw Beyonce in concert, and so many birthdays! 

Having such an action packed month got me thinking about how blessed I am to have such amazing friends and family! This month I want all of you guys to appreciate your family and friends a bit more! Go out on dates, savor your time together and do something you have always wanted to do! Tick something off that bucket list! 

I have loads of posts coming up so stay tuned guys! x



No comments:

Post a Comment