Monday 9 September 2013

How to procrastinate properly!

Hello my lovelies!

As some of you may know, I am a great procrastinator. Somehow I will manage to find anything and everything to do, instead of completing the most important task. If this were a class, I would be the star pupil.

My to do list normally goes like this; 
  • write a to-do list 
  • scratch off first thing, because thats already done 
  • go the toliet 
  • etc etc 

And all of a sudden, I have scratched off about 20things, and I am feeling extremely successful! Hurrah! 10 points for me!

So here are a few tips on how to procrastinate properly! 
Its go hard or go home around here!  

First of all start with easy procrastination. You don't want it to be to difficult otherwise you may as well do the highest priority job first. Always start simple. 

For example, have a shower! Easy and fun. Or venture to the fridge! Again, easy and fun! These procrastinating tasks need to have an element of pleasure in them, otherwise you're wasting your time.

Once you have completed the easiest tasks, proceed to tasks you have been meaning to do for a while. This stage is often called procrastination cleaning. Clean out that wardrobe you haven't done yet, or go and clean your car! You know how important it is to have a clean car? Very!

Now if at this point you are still procrastinating, and the main important task, isnt that important yet. You may need to resort to procrastersize. Procrastination exercise. (See what I did there, Huh? Huh?)
Go for a run, or a walk. Whatever takes your fancy, your options are endless! 

And then, if you are still procrastinating, repeat again, and again!

Hope you find this helpful! :) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment